10 Things We Wanted To Own 10 Years Ago As A Teen
by Meagan Tan
As the #10yearsago challenge was on the rise last week, it must have been either horrifying or hilarious to see all the old photos and memories. We looked so different and some of us didn’t change much.
The way we talked, dressed and the things we used “back in the day” were pretty cringe-looking back.
Here is a list of things most of us probably wanted to own 10 years ago as a teen!
1. The Latest Flip Phone Model
2. The Latest iPod Touch
3. DVD set of our favourite TV Shows
4. Maple A-Cash
5. The Latest CD Albums from the Latest Artists
But then, LimeWire also was still a thing so...
6. Latest G-SHOCK/Baby-G watches
7. Graphic Tees from Body Glove
Source: Body Glove
8. The Coolest “Back-To-School” Backpack from Tropicana Life
9. Coolest Blog Design (amongst your friends)
Source: Smashing Magazine
10. A BROS® Water Bottle
Just because everyone in school had one.