Make This Last Minute CNY Snack in 15 Minutes
Updated: Feb 5, 2019
We know all too well when we've received a last minute invite to your friend's place for Chinese New Year and we have no extra gifts. What more if it's your partners' and your first time celebrating with his/her family!
No worries, we've got you covered with a full-proof and super easy to make Chinese New Year snack to save your woes.
Here, we have invited, Sri (who will be celebrating Chinese New Year at his girlfriend's house for the first time and meeting her entire family) to try out this recipe! Sounds nerve-wrecking right?
Watch to find out if he succeeded!
Honey Joys Recipe
1/3 cup sugar
1 tbsp honey
4 cups cornflakes
1) Preheat your oven to 150°C.
2) Crush the cornflakes into smaller pieces.
3) Place butter, sugar and honey in a pan and stir over low heat until the mixture looks frothy.
4) In a separate bowl, add the mixture and the crushed cornflakes and mix well.
5) Spoon mixture into the cupcake liners and pop it into the oven for 10 minutes and you're done!
We enjoyed making this recipe and you can definitely give this a try even if it's not for Chinese New Year!